Sunday, February 19, 2012

Post #93: An Evening of Extraordinary Circumstance Part 2


Later in the evening I went to Handlebar where I ordered the much talked about Buffalo 'Chicken' Wrap: "fried chicken seitan, wing sauce, romaine, onion, tomato, and ranch" wrapped in a flour tortilla.

My first bite left me confused as to what I was getting into. The ranch and wing sauce combination was bewildering. This was partly because of the fact that I had not had actual buffalo sauce in years. This confusion turned into delight as I embraced the way cool ranch, spicy wing sauce, and fried seitan combined together. The texture of the seitan was pitch perfect, and the veggies gave the wrap a welcomed crunch. What began as a perplexing endeavor turned into satisfying experience that only a three magpie quality establishment could deliver.

Rating: 3 Magpies.

No comments:

Post a Comment